I knew this day was coming, but now that it is here I am a bit sad.
Harper was taking nap and I was in on the computer. I knew he would be waking up any minute since it had been an hour and-a-half. Suddenly I heard "Mommy!" It sounded so close. I look, and right there at the end of the hall stands Harper. I got up and he said "I woke up! and I got out of my bed all by myself!" I said "you did?" and Harper said" Yes - I - did!"
The days of the crib are now gone! I will go to Walmart tomorrow and buy some sheets for the twin mattress we got from my mom and we will put that on the floor. Soon we will get the bed painted and he will officially be in a "Big Boy" bed. I know that I am lucky he stayed in his crib for this long but I am sad that he is growing up.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
A Sad Day...
Posted by Aynie at 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am impressed Harper has made it so long. Owen was jumping out of his crib months ago. We went to a toddler bed fearing he was going to break a bone. He is doing great and sleeping really good. Harper will love being a big boy in his new big boy bed.
Post a Comment