I guess I have been tagged by Shasta (her blog is linked on the side under by shasta). Here goes...
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .
#1 I have the best family! My Handsome, sexy husband is so good to me and I am very lucky to be married to him. My cute son is the cutest little boy. I love his hugs, kisses and smiles. Even though he drives me nuts somethimes.
#2 I love to be creative. Sometimes I think it is the only thing I am good at. It could be scrapbooking or any other craft, I love it! And I love to try new crafty things. (I am going to learn how to sew this year!)
#3 I love tape. Scotch brand is best (I like the smell). I roll it up sticky side out and play with it. I have done this FOREVER! Can't even remember when it started. Pretty much annoys everyone. LOL!
#4 I love to eat cookie dough. I used to make an entire batch just to eat the dough.
#5 I love to write. Not the story part the actual writing. Sometimes I just copy things like the phone book just so I can write something. My hands just want to write?
#6 I have lost 18 pounds since March and am down 2 pant sizes!
#7 I talk in my sleep. Well I think I still do. Trent sleeps through it all, but I did when I was yonger, ask my mom and dad!
OK that was harder than I thought. I don't think I know 7 people with blogs that haven't already been tagged. Hmmm. I will tag...
Haley, Mary, Kate, Ashlan, Karla and Kim.
Ok that was almost 7 LOL! (all their links are on the side also, I am not sure how to put them here?)
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
I've been tagged!
Posted by Aynie at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I will never forget your star room when we were all kids. I used to love going into your room because of all the stars that you had up. :) I have always admired how creative you are and all the beautiful things you make with your hands. It really surprises me that you said you want to learn to sew! I would have thought you'd been sewing all this time, too!
Post a Comment