Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lagoon Camping Trip

We did something this past weekend that we have never done before! We went Camping at Lagoon (or The Goon as Harper calls it)! We had a great time with all our friends! There were about 6 families that went and we each took a turn for a meal. We went to Lagoon and Lagoon-a-beach for a day and had a great time! Harper loved all the rides! the kid rides were fun, but he really wanted to ride all the big rides! He was disappointed that he was only tall enough for a few of them. He rode the ones he could and loved every one of them. I was surprised that he did not cry on any rides. I thought he would get scared, but he is a thrill seeker! I did not take many pictures, but here are a few.





1 comments:

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

Looks like a great time!