We had a great Thanksgiving this year. On Wednesday we went to Clint ans Katrina's house and celebrated with Trent's family. What a great time! Katrina made a great dinner and we had so much fun hanging out and being together. We spent the night at there house and had a fun morning with them. Harper really enjoyed playing with Briggs, Jayden, hadley and Alix. It was great!




On Thursday evening we went to Aunt Kristen's hokme. It was so much fun to see everyone and spend some time with all the people we don't get to see to often. What a wonderful meal we had! (And BTW Ashlan I do still want that sweet potato recipe! Yummmmmmmy!) I am so glad that we had the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving with everyone! I am so thankful for our families and the wonderful times we spend together. What a perfect day!











Monday, December 1, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted by Aynie at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey there! I found your cute blog! I love the pics from Thanksgiving! Anyway it was so fun seeing you guys. Here is our blog tumanuvaofamily.blogspot.com. So now we can keep in touch! :)
Aynie,
You are the BEST! I love the Thanksgiving photos of our WONDERFUL FAMILY... that I MISS TERRIBLY! Thank you for posting so many pictures of everyone... I can't believe how grown up everyone is... Kristen's girls... oh my goodness... Casey and I realize everyday, that we have been away from home WAY to long! You look so good... I love your hair! Please keep posting any family pictures you have.. Love looking at Trina's blog, she needs to get on a weekly post schedule. Love looking at your blog and I hope you have a wonderful December... Let the Merriment Begin!
Post a Comment