Here are some pictures (Finally!) of the Halloween party Harper had at pre-school. I didn't let him wear his full costume since he would not have been able to get it off to potty, so we settled for a batman shirt and the cape. He had a great time! They sang songs, pkayed games and had a little practice trick or treat time. What a cute class!
Before he left
Playing Musical Chairs
I made these bats for him to pass out at the trick or treat part of school. I finished them just before he left (Trent had to run to the store and get the candy bars). I LOVE how they turned out! When he got home I realized he and his friend Jordyn didn't have a bat in their treat bag. Well, I looked in his backpack and they were all still there, he forgot to pass them out. Ooops! They were cute anyway! LOL!
*Wanted to add that I got this idea from THIS site! One of my favorite sites!









2 comments:
darling treat idea
I love the bats! We did those for kennadees class too. Great minds think alike!
Post a Comment