Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year! We had a great Holiday! Harper was really fun this year! He loved everything! I just love that we are so close to our families and get to spend so many fun times with them around Christmas. To me Family and friends are what make the holidays so special. I am making a promise to myself for next year! I WILL NOT leave so many things to the last minute so that I can enjoy the season more. Things just got to crazy and stressful this year and I will NOT do that again next year. I took my Christmas decorations down and I always hate how empty it makes my house feel. I think I am gunna get going making some witer crafts and decorations so I have some things to fill the space.

Did any of you make any resolutions? I have one main one.... To be more organized and prepared. We will see how that goes. Good luck on yours.

I am hoping to get more on top of blogging again soon too. Trent is gunna try to install a new hard drive in our computer soon so I can get the nine-hundred and something pictures off my camera. Till then have a wonderful January!

0 comments: