Monday, June 2, 2008

Family Fun!

Sunday was the first Sunday of June and that means Meikle family dinner. This month it was at out house and we loved having everyone here. We celebrated Kim, Wakely and Harper's Birthdays and had alot of fun being together. Trent and I tried a recipe for Cafe Rio Pork Salads and I think they turned out great. Everyone seemed to enjoy them and the yummy cupcakes Grammy and Poppy brought. After dinner (well actually before and during dinner too!) the kids had alot of fun playing together. Harper had a hard time sharing some of his toys (4 wheeler) but I think he is learning. Thanks to you all for coming up! We enjoyed being with you!

make a wish!



what cute cousins!

see, girls can drive tractors too!

Eddie's turn

Drew's turn (Harper wouldn't get off that time!)

Wakely is a great driver!

Cute brothers.

3 comments:

kimM said...

Thanks again for letting us come to your house for the yummy dinner. It really is fun seeing the little cousins playing together. Wakely told me yesterday that her "real" makeup is the best present she has ever had and that Aunt Aynie knows just what she likes.

Kate said...

Such cute pictures! I think that's a really wonderful tradition that you all have. I wish my family was as close and we could get together once a month. Such a fun thing to do!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having us up for dinner. It was so nice to spend time with everyone. I know my boys had a ton of fun!!! Alec is looking forward to coming up and hanging out with Trent.