Monday, June 16, 2008

My Baby is 3!

Yesterday was Harper's Birthday. I can't believe he is 3! I remember clearly the day he was born and the excitement we felt to have a beautiful son. It was an amazing day and everyday since then has been just as amazing. I have learned how hard it is to be a mother and how rewarding it is. These last 3 years have been the most wonderful times. I am so lucky that I have a healthy, strong, adveturous, funny, sweet, innocent, daring and sometimes grouchy little boy. I think back at the last 3 years and realize when people say, "enjoy every moment, because it goes by so fast", that it really does. I know the next years are going to be great and fun and new, but I am really going to miss my little boy being a baby and toddler.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of the day he was born.



And here are some pictures of his fun birthday, he shares with his cousin Jayden, this makes for quite the celebration. We love it! Happy Birthday Harper and Jayden!


Harper also shared his birthday with Fathers Day this year, so Happy Fathers Day to Trent! He celebrated Fathers day with his dad and brother by going Snowmobiling. I know, Snowmobiling in June! But he says there was plenty of snow and they had a great time.

Happy Fathers Day Trent, Fred and Jim! And all the other special Fathers and GRANDfathers in our lives.

Here are some pictures of the photo shoot I did with Harper to make Trent's D A D photo series. It was a hard choice to pick my favorites.


Well, I know there are a lot of pictures this post, but we had some great celebrations the last 2 days! Thanks for sharing them with us!

1 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday to Harper! Fun!!