
Well the last two days it has been snowing. I am just not sure I am ready for the cold snowy winter that is on its way. I love fall, and it seems like it is always so short. We do have big plans for the winter though. Harper will be learning to ski and I have always said that I would learn when he did so I guess I will be doing some skiing this year. Trent is not racing this year so we will be doing alot of snowmobiling as well and Harper LOVES to snowmobile! i think we will get him out on the trail this year. I think we have some fun times ahead of us, but I am still not sure I am ready for it. Brrrrrrrrr!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
I am not ready for this!
Posted by Aynie at 12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment