Thursday, October 9, 2008

Florida Trip

First of all I want to thank all of you who helped out with Harper so Trent and I could enjoy a no kids trip to Florida! We could not have done it without you and we had a wonderful time! Thank you so much!

A few weeks ago we were able to go on a trip to Florida with all of our friends and no kids! It was a great time! I really needed the break, but I missed Harper a ton! Trent wasn't able to come until a couple days after me due to work, but I am glad that he made it! He realy missed Harper since he was away from him for a week prior to our trip with only a short time with him in between. We went boating, jetskiing and exploring. We took an awesome trip up the river on the jetskis. It was really cool, we saw snakes, gators, turtles and some really cool old houses. We rode like 90 miles! It was really awesome. next time we are taking a waterproof camera so we can show you all how neat the river is. Anyway here are a few pictures of our fun times.

Me on the boat at stump pass


Trent on the phone even on vacation!


Cheryl and Sue


Geoff and Sue


Trent, Mike and Jan


All the sand dollars we found one day


Mike and Cheryl


Cheryl and Sue

Sunset on the beach the last night we were there.

Next time I am going to make sure to get more pictures of me. I was only in 2 pictures of the whole trip! Anyway we had a blast! Thanks Geoff, Sue, Mike and Cheryl for all the great times you have provided us with sharing your houses, boats and jetskis. And Thanks for your great firendship!

0 comments: