Friday, September 12, 2008

The things they say.

Today Harper is really pushing his limits with me. He woke up and the first thing he did was throw a tantrum. He is not listening to me at all. I was punishing him for something and had to put him in time out. Well, he looked at me and said "mom, please be nice to me it hurts my heart when you are mean." Then he put his hands on his chest and said "see how much it hurts me mom!". Boy did that get me! But he still had to finish his timeout and then I made sure to kiss his little heart better and he kissed mine and told me "sorry for being naughty Harper today mom, I am just having a rough day" and that was followed by a big hug! What a cute boy!

4 comments:

kimM said...

great little story--he really is a cutie

Gretchen McStreusel said...

Awww, hang in there! We've been having lots of trouble listening around here too. It's so frustrating!

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

Aawwwwwwwww

ashlan said...

I love it. He is so cute. Im missing your daily updates. You must be finding time to keep you busy while he is at school. Scrapbooking....