Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Trent and I celebrated our 6th Wedding Anniversary on Sunday, September 7th! We didn't do much celebrating though, since Trent had to spend the day at the Showcase of Homes. We are going to Florida on the 18th for an adults only trip with our friends and that is our gift to eachother! I am looking forward to spending some time with him. We also plan on going to our favorite restraunt, Archibalds at Gardner Village, sometime this week. I was looking through old photos to try and put some on here, but all our first pics and wedding pics are not digital and our scanner is not hooked up right now. I just want to say how lucky I am to be married to such a wonderful man! The past six years have been incredible! I am looking forward to spending many more amazing years with my soul mate. I love you Trent! Thanks you for all you are and all you give me. Happy Anniversary! Aways, Forever, for Time and ALL Eternity!

0 comments: