Wednesday, September 10, 2008

3rd day...

The third day of Pre-School went a little better. As we walked next door he was so excited! When we hit the driveway he stopped! "I can't go mom, I am to shy" he said with tears streaming down his face! I carried him in and stayed for about 10 minutes then left. I listened to him crying outside the door and as soon as he stopped I left. Mrs. Terry said that he didn't cry again after that. I again spyed on him at recess. He was doing great and I even heard him laughing. He told me next time he will try not to cry. I think the key is that I have to drop him off and then get out of there. It is hard leaving when he is crying, but I am sure it will just take some time. We will see how it goes Thursday.

0 comments: