I just took my baby to his first day of Pre-School! You would think I would be so happy to have a couple hours to myself, racing home to scrapbook or clean my house or read a book or some great "me time" thing. Nope. I am sitting here crying! The tears wont stop. I mean he is my BABY BOY! He, on the other hand, was so excited. Walked right through the door hung up his backpack, gave me a hug and then he was off to play. I was fine until I walked up the stairs and then I lost it. I know he will be fine, after all he is right next door. But, I feel like a nervous wreck, waiting for her to call and say he wont stop crying or something. Ugh! I hope this gets easier for me.
Here are some great pictures of my Pre-Schooler.
Here are some great pictures of my Pre-Schooler.







Now I guess better go find something to do to keep me busy so I don't keep crying!

3 comments:
Good Luck Harper with Preschool... and Good Luck Aynie with the crying. I constantly watch the clock and am so anxious to go and pick up Owen. 2 hours is super long when you are missing your kidos. I am sure Harper will love every minute... and hopefully you will enjoy a little free time soon! Preschool is way harder on the Mom's than it is for the kids!
It WILL get better and you will LOVE it! Just try to do something for YOU! Find what makes YOU happy and enjoy a little of time to yourself to be you not mommy!
YES its sad to see them grow up but he still loves you and needs you! HUGS
Aynie, I had the same thoughts with Jag starting kindergarten this year. I thought I would feel great just being able to spend time with Ethan, instead I felt really sad that he was leaving me. It will get easier and just think of the awesome things you can create while he is gone.
Mary Lyn
Post a Comment