Harper has been potty training for a while now. He goes through phases where he does really good for a few weeks then for the next few weeks he wants nothing to do with it. The one thing is that he has never pooped on the potty. Well... He finally did it! He is getting so excited to go to school that he says he needs to be a big boy and go on the potty and then he did! He only did it once, but I figure it is a good start and hopefully he will continue to want to be a big boy for school!
(He did actually make me take a picture of "it" in the toilet so that he could show dad when he got home. LOL! Won't that make a great scrapbook page.)


3 comments:
I wish I could be so lucky. My little guy could care less. Good Job Harper.
Potty On! Excellent. Isn't it great what is motivating to kids. One thing is for certain--kids do things on their own timeline.
YAY!!! not only great SB page but GREAT blogging material!!
Post a Comment