
I am finally done reading Breaking Dawn, the last book in the Twilight series. I feel like ever since I started reading it I haven't done anything else in my free time but read, not that that is a bad thing. I thought it was a really good book and series. I don't read often and this book really took me in. I read the first three twice and I just might read Breaking Dawn again as well. I will miss Edward and Bella and the rest of the Cullen family. I am a little sad to be done with it as there is not another one to look forward to, but I am also glad that I can get back to life now.

1 comments:
I am around page 400 in the last book. I'm glad you liked the series. I really liked the first 2 books, but these last 2 books I haven't liked as much. I hope it ends well, and that will make it worth it.
Post a Comment