Sunday, August 24, 2008

WOW!!!

Yesterday I went to Park City to see the house Trent has in the Home Show. All I can say is WOW! It is amazing! They have it all furnished and decorated and it looks beautiful! I wish we could just keep it as our own. What a great job Trent and everyone involved have done to make this house so incredible! Here are a few pictures, but it really doesn't do it justice. It is simply amazing!




Master Bedroom


Master Bathroom


Living area

Dining Room
Kitchen

Backyard

Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Dining room
Bedroom 3

Front Yard

5 comments:

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

very nice! too bad you cant keep it huh? lol

kimM said...

so pretty--it looks amazing.

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

WoW...WoW... way to go Trent... the house is AMAZING!

ashlan said...

That is amazing. Trent has such an incredible talent.

Gretchen McStreusel said...

WOW! That is one gorgeous house!!