Is it time for my baby to go to Pre-School already?
I am signing my little guy up for pre school! Our neighbor has a little school at her house and she told me yesterday that she has an opening for mornings. It will be 2 days a week for 2 hours in the morning. I didn't really think I was going to be able to sign him up this year because he isn't all the way potty trained yet, but I was wrong! She is going to work with me since I am right next store and can come change his diaper if needed. I don't know if I am ready for this! He is growing up so fast and I can't believe it is time for this already! He will have so much fun though and I know that he needs the social experience. I have to go get the packet today and fill everything out. It seems so crazy, but I guess I knew it was coming. Wow, Pre-School!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Pre-School?
Posted by Aynie at 4:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It's SO scary at the signing up point but you will really enjoy the time and he will love it too! Its amazing how just a little bit of time away from the children makes you appreicate them so much more!
Post a Comment