We love when the time comes for Friends and Family days at the Gap and Old Navy! Thanks to one special cousin of mine we get to go shopping and get a great discount on the things we buy. This time it was especially fun since I don't have any winter clothes that fit anymore. I got to buy a ton of things, I got alot for my growing Harper and Trent even got some new things. Thank you Thank you Haley! We appreciate it alot! (but you'd better watch out next time you see Trent, I may have gone a little overboard! LOL!)

Sunday, November 16, 2008
Friends and FamilyDays...
Posted by Aynie at 9:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How lucky are you. I would love to get a discount at those stores I spend way to much at all three stores they own. Nick says Im not allowed in Banana anymore....;(
Aynie... I am so glad that you were able to get some clothes for yourself and your family! Yeah... I love working at the Gap... it has now become an addiction. 11 years going strong. I am not sure I will ever quit! I will remember you for the next family day... looks like you put the pass to very good use! Sorry Trent... it only happens twice a year... and you have to get the deals why you can!
Post a Comment