We have been doing pretty good with pre-school until last Thursday. Harper decided he did not want to do his work and got his coat and backpack on and was coming home. Mrs. Terry called me and I went over but he would not stay. So all weekend we talked about going to school all day and doing all his work. Well...on Tuesday he had the best day yet! She was really impressed with how he did. He did ALL his work and was very good! We were working on some homework and Harper even wrote his name!!!! Wow what progress! He is there right now and I have not gotten a call yet! So I hope he comes home with all his work done.
Harper's name, pretty good for his first try!
This is his paper of M's! He had never done all of the letters like this! Great job!

1 comments:
Good job Harper. It is great that kids always keep us guessing. You just never know what is running through that little mind. Being a mama is full of surprises.
Post a Comment