We had a great time at the Moab Easter Jeep Safari this year! This is something Trent has participated in many many times. I have been there a few times with him and we took Harper once before. It was a little harder this time keeping Harper entertained and not running around near cliffs and ledges. We did our own thing on most days with our friends the Diamonds. Shopping, eating, and of coarse jeeping. On Big Saturday we did the Poisen Spider Trail and had a great time. We will definately be going back to Moab this year.
Harper and Dad found a cool little spot!
The Diamonds. Cam, Braden, Jordyn and Hilary.
Harper looking "cool"
A cool rock we saw. Looks like a face doesn't it?
Trent doing his man in the rock impression.
Harper was a little scared on the first obsticle, but he got used to it after a bit.
On our way to Poison Spider following the lineup.
Proof that I was there! Since I am always behind the camera, I decided to take my pic in the rearview mirror. LOL!
Almost done with the trail















1 comments:
Great pics! I'm jealous. I found your blog looking for pics from the safari..great blog! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment