This is the Rock that Harper decided is a good rock to started jumping off of on his bike! Yep he is jumping off of it! When I told him he better not jump off a rock until dad taught him how to jump he said "I already know how to jump mom. All I have to do is when I get to the edge of the rock I pull up on my handle bars like I am going to pop a wheelie". Where does he learn this stuff? He jumped off it twice and then tried again when dad got home but was going to slow and he did a nose dive. Thank goodness dad caught him. He hasn't tried it again, but it is only a matter of time and he still wants to build a jump. He is such a BOY!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
This is the Rock.....
Posted by Aynie at 9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
HI Harper! looks like you are getting that bike riding down. WAY TO GO!
Post a Comment