Harper finally filled up his potty jar and got his Nintendo DS! He was so excited! He really did work hard for it and had been doing really good with potty training. He played with it as soon as we gave it to him, luckily his friend Braden let him borrow a few games. He liked it so much that he peed his pants! Really. He gets it for not peeing his pants and then, he pees his pants the moment he gets it. Ironic.



Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Nintendo DS!
Posted by Aynie at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
its disrtaction. My mom did the same thing with my brother. Good Luck! I say next time potty trian before 2 its worked for me twice. That way they think its a must of life and don't know any different. Actually I think I got lucky twice!
Post a Comment