I am so EXCITED! Our backyard is pretty close to being done! It is so amazing! Trent has done a wonderful job on everything. There are still a few things left to do like rocking the BBQ area and the drip system around the trees but for the most part we have a real life backyard! YAY! A big THANKS to all of our friends who have helped by planting trees, helping with sprinklers and lending equipment. We are so glad to have a beautiful backyard!
BEFORE (there were waist high weeds in the whol yard, but I forgot to take a picture)




DURING




AFTER









Monday, August 24, 2009
We have a real backyard!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Aynie at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is such a lovely backyard! I am jealous. I wish we were close enough to come up and play. It's been fun to see all the before and after shots with all your projects on your property and with your house. You guys are amazing with what you're able to accomplish!!
Post a Comment