Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Jump!

Harper LOVES his bike! He is on that thing a big part of the day. I used to go for a walk with him while he rode his bike, but I could never keep up. The last couple weeks I borrowed my friend Cheryl's bike and it has been so much more fun (Thanks Cheryl)! We go on 3-4 bike rides everyday (sometimes more!). We both have a great time!

Of coarse the regular old bike rides aren't enough for Harper, so a couple weeks ago Trent and Harper built a bike jump. Crazy, I know a 4 year old with a bike jump, but he loves it! It is now a permanent fixture in our driveway.





1 comments:

ashlan said...

I can't believe he can do that, its crazy. You know thats going to cross over into his other biking skills. He is going to be the next travis pastrana (is that how you spell his name?)