Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First day of School

Harper started Pre-school today. He is going to a new pre-school that is a little further away from home (last year he was right next door). He woke up early thismorning and was really excited that today is the day! Then for the next couple hours we went back and forth with tears and wanting me to stay there with him and saying he was going to be super brave and stay by himself. Well, when we got picked up (I rode with him today) and he saw his friends he was very excited! We got there and he was ready to play and said bye mom! I gave him a kiss and went in with him but he was just fine. I even said goodbye one more time and he said "okay mom, bye!" just like he was annoyed with me. As I walked out I watched for a sec and he was doing great so I left. I was a little teary eyed walking back up te hill. I thought this was suppossed to be easier than last year? I mean I have been looking forward to having a break! Now I am sitting here wondering what to do with myself. I can't wait to see how his first day was.







Harper and Jordyn


Harper, Jordyn and Mia


0 comments: