Harper LOVED pre-school! He was very excited when he got home. He likes all the kids in in class and really likes the teacher. He said he wants to go to pre-school EVERY day! To bad it is only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So later that evening we were jumping on the tramp and I asked him about his friends at school and if he like everyone. He said he likes all the kids but he thinks he likes Mia the best. When I asked him why he got a little embarassed and said "because she smiles at me, and I smile at her!" I busted up laughing! It was so cute the way he said it. Then he said "I am gunna marry her so I can kiss her". So here we go. I think Harper has a little girlfirend! This is going to be a fun year at pre-school.
P.S. There is a picture of Mia in the previous post. She is wearing the green and black dress.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Mia
Posted by Aynie at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment