I have been Crafting!!!!! It has been so much fun. I made a bunch of Halloween stuff. I haven't craftined for so long and it is really nice to be using my hands and creating! I LOVE it! Here are some of the things I made.


I first saw this wreath on a blog and now I can't remeber where or find it. Sorry to not give proper credit! It is really cute and fun! Love it!

I first saw these glass blocks here at my cute cousins blog! I loved them but had to make a few modifications and LOVE how they turned out! Thanks for the cute idea Ashlan!

The ghost kinda needs something still. I am thinking a mouth or googly eyes ore something? Not sure yet.

and Harper had to do some crafting too! These turned out cute and we made them with an empte egg carton! Fun!



4 comments:
I love your blocks. Google Eyes for sure on the ghost would top it off. Where did you get your vynil? I love the pumpkin face!
I love your craftiness--so much fun. I checked out "Shanty to Chic" and thought it was awesome. I always like getting new ideas (now I just need to put some of those ideas to action).
VERY CUTE :) I'm glad to see you gettin' crafty :)
You do such cute things - I especially love the glass blocks.
Post a Comment