Friday Favorites...
A random favorite picture of Harper! He is 5 months old in this picture.
I am loving that American Idol is back on! I know cheesy, but I love this show! I missed it last year since it was on at the same time as the biggest loser but now I can watch both!
An everything bagel with cream cheese! This is my favorite breakfast! I could eat it every day...actually I do!
I LOVE my Direct TV plus DVR! I can now record my shows and watch them with no commercials! I can even record 2 at the same time! How did I live without this??? Not that I am a tv addict or anything but this just makes it so much more convenient.
And of coarse I gotta have my Diet Pepsi! This will be on here several times I am sure!
So there it is my first week of Friday Favorites! Have a great weekend.

0 comments:
Post a Comment