Harper and I had a great day yesterday! We went outside to shovel off the driveway and play for a little while. Harper helped shovel for a bit then he played with his remote control snowmobile while I finished up the driveway. We decided to get the snowmobiles out and play in the back field in the fresh powder! It was a great time! We were out there for almost 3 hours. Harper rode his snowmobile over the jumps and hills and I followed his tracks most of the time. I also played around a bit trying to get the feel of my snowmobile. As some of you know until this year I haven't been snowmobiling for like 4 or 5 years. I had a scary experience and didn't want to go much and then got pregnant and so on. It am pretty proud of myself for getting out more and playing. I have been about 3 times so far and I actually can't wait to go again. Anyway, Harper and I had a great day yesterday, I am sure we will be out back on the smowmobiles alot more!




Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Fun in the snow
Posted by Aynie at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment