Thursday, January 22, 2009

Photo tagged...

Well I really didn't get tagged but I like the idea of doing this so I thought I would just play along!

Rules: You've been photo tagged! Go to My Pictures, and pick the 4th folder, the 4th picture in that folder and blog it!

So here it is! Harper's 2nd birthday cake. He loved Elmo and so he got an Elmo cake of coarse! And one picture of him (and us) on that special day too.





I am going to tag some people even though I wasn't actually "tagged" so play by the rules... (or don't it's up to you since I didn't LOL!)

Kim

Haley

Kate

Ashlan

1 comments:

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Aynie, cute pictures and cake. Harper has one talented Mom. I have to have Casey help with the cake decroating or their birthday cakes would be pretty lame. Anyway, I did my tag with a little discretion! Take Care!