What am I going to do with my Harper? He is so much like his dad I can't believe it. This morning he was out riding his bike and he came in and asked me if icould come outside and help him find some wood and stuff so he could build a jump for his bike. I told him he is to little for a jump and he said "Mom, I have been practicing alot and I am getting so good at riding my bike, I just need a jump so I can practice more and do cool tricks." Wow! we are in for it! Especially cuz I know when Trent gets home and Harper asks him to build him a jump, he will! Crazy boys!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Harper, Aynie & Trent!
I hope you haven't jumped too far yet! Hey Trent, I hope you start him out on a small jump first.
LUV Gma & Gpa H
Post a Comment