I am so thankful that my dad is out of the hospital and doing better. I hope he continues to feel better and things go well for him. I love him so much and hate that he has had to go through so much pain and so many health issues lately. I love you dad!
I am also so thankful for all the wonderful friends I have! Everyone has been so supportive and caring. Thanks eveyone, you will never know how much I appreciate all of you.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Thankful...
Posted by Aynie at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hope he is better soon. You lucky you have such a great family to lean on
glad he's doing better hope things continue on the good path
Aynie, we are thankful your Dad, Uncle Jim is doing better and is on his way to recovery. My mom has send us pictures and kept us up to date. Casey and I were really worried for a bit... we are thankful the doctors were able to make some repairs. He is always in our prayers and we hope he gets feeling better soon!
Post a Comment