Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Friendly face.

Harper is so cute! Lately he comes up with the funniest things. Yesterday while on the phone with Trent he asked him "you doing GREAT at the races dad?" Just so matter of factly like it was something he always says. Then last night at bedtime he asked if he could have some "sleepy music". When I asked him what sleepy music was he said "music to help me fall asleep." He has not had music to fall asleep to before, so I found an Old Macdonald cd that some friends had given him and he went right to sleep when I turned it on. Today he came up to me and grabbed my face with both hands and looked at me. I asked him what he was doing and he said "I just needed to see a friendly face mom". He just cracks me up! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He actually said "little" today instead of his cute "li-lul". he is getting to be a big boy instead of a baby, how sad it is to know these toddler times will be gone soon.

1 comments:

kimM said...

such a cute li-lul boy.