Harper loves to be just like dad! He wants to dress like him, go to work with him and one of his favorites, Snowmobile with him. He does great all by himself on his little snowmobile. He even stands up and puts one knee on the seat as he is going cuz that is how "dad does it". It is funny that he can ride a snowmobile around and go over jumps, but he still can't poop in the potty! I am realizing that I am in for it with how daring he is!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Aynie, Love the Blog!!! Great Job. It is so nice that you and Andy are blogging. I love seeing you guys. I took a peak at Ashlyn and Nick's blog.. so fun. I have never met Ashlyn, that tells you how long we have been away from family life. Well I will have to check how you guys are doing often. Cute pictures of Harper, love the snowmobile, how fun!!!
Hugs and Kisses
So fun. I love the slide show of your scrapbook pages.
Post a Comment