Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!





Happy Valentines Day to all of our family and friends. We Love you and hope you have a happy heart day.


We have a fun day planned. Harper and I are going to finish making our valentine cookies and frost them. This should be fun wuth a 2 year old! I have to finish a couple valentines that I made. I had to carry on the tradition from my childhood and hand make them all. (Thanks mom!)I think I will make Harper some kind of valentine lunch - maybe a PB sandwhich cut into a heart or something. Harper already gave Dad the little bear and giant Chocolate Kiss he picked out for him, and he loved it! It should be a fun day! Hope you all have a Happy Valentines and share it with those you love.

1 comments:

kimM said...

Happy Valentines to you guys. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see what you guys are up to. Wakely aks often to see "Harper's Blog"