Monday, February 18, 2008

More Valentines!

Here are the Valentines that Harper and I made. We mailed them out to grandparents (I just mailed them today, I am a little late) and he gave them to a couple of friends. It was fun, and he loved helping.


2 comments:

Kate said...

Very cute and creative! How did you do the handprint one? Is that white paint? It turned out great.

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Aynie, I am impressed with the homemade Valentine. I was making Avery and Owen's until this year. Since she has started preschool and fills out 30 invites... I converted to the store bought Valentines... not as good as the homemade ones, but I have to say the speedy process was nice. I have no idea how our Mom's did it for so many years with all of us... they were CRAZY! The snowmobile race looks fun! Keep bugging Katrina, I want to get my sisters blogging, I love it!