We have been trying to get Harper to only have his binky in bed. So he gets it for naptime and bedtime. There are several times throughout the day where he asks for it and I tell him "binky is only for bed!" Well he has found a way around that! He will be playing in his room and suddenly I will hear him call to me for help. I go into his room and he has cimbed into his crib for a few minutes so that he can get his binky. He still can not get out of his crib so he calls me to help him get out. A couple nights ago I guess he decided he was ready for bed since he turned on the hall light, went in his room and turned the light off, his "sleepy music" on and got himself into bed. When I checked on him he was just laying there with his snuggle bear and his binky. Oh the crazy little things kids do! I know that it is only a matter of time where he is climbing out of his crib. I guess a big boy bed is coming soon.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Aynie, Owen already jumps out of his bed. We just put his crib into it's toddler bed stage. We are in the training process of keeping him in his new bed. He loves it and feels like a big boy...it is not so bad. We also took the nuk away from Owen a few months ago. We did it cold turkey and said goodbye to them on Jan 15th. It took a week of Owen fussing, but now he is doing great. I think the cold turkey way was our only out with the binkie. Good Luck... changes with these boys is very hard!
Post a Comment